Sierra Tahoe Bigfoot Research

This site is dedicated to the research of bigfoot, and it's habitat, in the Tahoe and outlying Sierra region of Nevada and California. We listen to witnesses who want to talk about their experiences, and keep them confidential unless otherwise requested. Our mission is to learn as much as we can about the possible existence of the sasquatch, in the hope that we can all gather a better knowledge of the species, then ultimately, we as a race understand that it's habitat, and way of life, must be protected.



Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - HotelsCombined.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Follow-Up to Video: UFOs over Missouri

The person who posted the video on YouTube added a description of the video, and answered my question. Basically, the encounter ended pretty much in the same way as mine did. The only difference was that mine sped away in the flash of a second. He looked down, for a second, looked up, then they were gone. Still... it was cool for me to see the video. Reminded me of one of those crazy moments, I shared with my Mom.

LamborginiBoy007 added this to his YouTube video:

"I am just posting a description because i thought it was pointless to in the first place but... I will be posting a video of me and my friend who both witnessed it on this night. These are not Chinese lanterns if they where i would have seen them or someone else would have seen them lift off its a party i know my surroundings and no one lit up Chinese lanterns... This is a UFO (Unidentified Flying Object). For all the people who don't know what UFO actually stands for it means no one knows what it is people are assuming stuff that don't even make sense i just know for a FACT that they are not Chinese lanterns... I dont know what happend to them i look down at my camera to stop recording it and POOF they are gone all 4 of them vanish...."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

COUNTER