Sierra Tahoe Bigfoot Research

This site is dedicated to the research of bigfoot, and it's habitat, in the Tahoe and outlying Sierra region of Nevada and California. We listen to witnesses who want to talk about their experiences, and keep them confidential unless otherwise requested. Our mission is to learn as much as we can about the possible existence of the sasquatch, in the hope that we can all gather a better knowledge of the species, then ultimately, we as a race understand that it's habitat, and way of life, must be protected.



Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - HotelsCombined.com

Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Winter Storm Passing Over the Sierras

Outside my home, there's at least 6 inches of new snow on the ground. After having some days in the 60's, and venturing out to do some early exploring, (see video below) it now looks like I will be waiting a bit longer to get out there to do some squatching. My area of interest, seen in the video, is getting hammered right now. Expecting at least 10 inches of new snow up there today, with more wet weather expected over the next few days. I was really hoping for the warm front to hang around, but it sucked in moisture off the Pacific, with the cold to make it snow.

So..... I am forced to wait. Looks like I need to concentrate on trading in my "soccer dad" van, for a 4x4. That's the only thing holding me back.

I'm hoping to get out there soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

COUNTER