Sierra Tahoe Bigfoot Research

This site is dedicated to the research of bigfoot, and it's habitat, in the Tahoe and outlying Sierra region of Nevada and California. We listen to witnesses who want to talk about their experiences, and keep them confidential unless otherwise requested. Our mission is to learn as much as we can about the possible existence of the sasquatch, in the hope that we can all gather a better knowledge of the species, then ultimately, we as a race understand that it's habitat, and way of life, must be protected.



Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - HotelsCombined.com

Sunday, January 3, 2010

MonsterQuest: Season 3 Premieres Wednesday, January 13, 2010


I just checked History.com, and Season 3 of MonsterQuest premieres Wednesday, January 13, 2010. It appears the first episode will not be Bigfoot related, rather "Killer Jellyfish." I know many of us Squatchers are looking forward to the new season, because it is MonsterQuest that fuels our habitual craving for anything "Bigfoot." We know we are at least expecting at least one episode devoted to Bigfoot. "Sierra Sasquatch," should be airing this season. You can watch a few of the Jaime Avalos videos, on the right side of this page, and see some of the footage he shot during filming, that took place this past October.

If you're not familiar with Mr. Avalos, he had a sighting in 2006, which inspired him to do his own field work, and since, has become a well respected researcher. (CLICK HERE to read his sighting report on BFRO.) I first learned of Mr. Avalos and his work in the Member's area of OregonBigfoot.com (Excellent source of anything and everything Squatchy). Autumn Williams did quite an extensive interview with him, discussing his work, and his findings. Mr. Avalos has been following a group of 3 juvenile Sasquatch, over several hundred miles of the Sierras. He has taken dozens of footprint casts, and has had some of the them authenticated by Dr. Meldrum. (See Video Below)

Mr. Avalos has been able to predict their movement, and this is how he has been able to follow them, and gathering more casts. These casts have been found in very desolate areas, from above 10,000 feet in elevation down to below sea level. I'm chomping at the bit to see the Sierra Sasquatch episode! To see more of Jaime's videos, go to his YouTube channel by CLICKING HERE.

Also, Mr. Avalos, Dr. Meldrum, Autumn Williams, Cliff Barackman, and some other great Bigfoot Authorities will be at the Oregon Sasquatch Symposium on June 19th and 20th, 2010 in Eugene, Oregon. Hope to see you there!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just realized that I've profiled Mr. Avalos before, back in October. (CLICK HERE to read.) I do want to reiterate one thing, and I think it applies to any Bigfoot Researcher you may know:

"Please indulge me, but this is purely an idea, a "wish" of sorts, on my behalf. If you are familiar with the areas in the videos, please keep the information to yourselves. I'm sure you'll agree, that one wrong individual, venturing out to one of these locations, could be detrimental to the work Mr. Avalos is conducting, and the individuals, he seems to be building a kinship with. Yes, it's a free country, but if you are a Squatch junkie, like me, you will want to be protective of these individuals he is tracking, and the great stuff Mr. Avalos has been able to accomplish to this point.

I hope you understand my point. "Respect" is where I think I'm trying to go with this. I think that if you are able to watch a few of his videos, you will come to agree with me."

2 comments:

Rick said...

Looking forward to the MQ episode.And thanks for the privacy request.It means alot to myself and I am sure to other researchers who may have things in place that should not be disturbed.

http://westvirginiabigfoot.blogspot.com/

Sierra Tahoe Bigfoot Research said...

Thanks Rick. RESPECT is all it is. To me, it's like being at a crowded fishing hole. I just reeled in a fish, then a guy comes running over, and throws out his line right in front of me where I caught my fish. All it causes are tangled lines, headaches, and no one catches a thing. Any chances of success are ruined. I also believe in Karma.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

COUNTER