Sierra Tahoe Bigfoot Research

This site is dedicated to the research of bigfoot, and it's habitat, in the Tahoe and outlying Sierra region of Nevada and California. We listen to witnesses who want to talk about their experiences, and keep them confidential unless otherwise requested. Our mission is to learn as much as we can about the possible existence of the sasquatch, in the hope that we can all gather a better knowledge of the species, then ultimately, we as a race understand that it's habitat, and way of life, must be protected.



Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - HotelsCombined.com

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bigfoot on NBC's Today Show

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



I just watched this video via Cliff Barackman's blog, and posted a comment there.

I'm glad Bigfoot got some press, though it was a more poking fun, than them trying to give it any credibility. I'm glad they at least included some airtime to Dr. Meldrum, though it wasn't even enough. Seemed as though they were more concerned with getting to the slapstick, rather than lending it any credibility. I'm not familiar with the guy from Ohio who is featured in the video. I'll have to watch the video again, and try and get his name, so I can familiarize myself with him.

I'll admit, I got a little flustered toward the end of the segment. Then I read something Cliff wrote in his blog, that made me feel better. "There's nothing to take personally. Their mockery is directly proportional to their own ignorance of the subject." I love it! I hope you don't mind that I quote you? (lol) Thanks Cliff!

Read Cliff's blog on Today Show clip by Clicking Here. He's also included an article about Dr. Meldrum's appearance on the show.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

COUNTER